Warren Buffett says:
"Our method is very simple. We just try to buy businesses with good-to-superb underlying economics run by honest and able people and buy them at sensible prices. That's all I'm trying to do"
If you've got concerns about starting your own Pension Plan? You are not alone.
That's why we surveyed the marketplace and came up with these Frequently Asked Questions.
We think you'll find just about every angle covered.
The biggest worry for people managing their own Pension Pot is the fact that they don't really know much about investing and are reluctant to make decisions for themselves.
We get that.
That's why this website was started.
Another 'biggie' is how to set up their own Pension Plan after having been invested in Funds under management or something that they just didn't understand.
We more than get that.
Our past experience has been that "so-called" experts, don't know much more than you. We read so many stories about ordinary people having trusted their hard-earned to these "professionals," only to find that after several years their savings pot has actually fallen.
<newspaper clip in here>
When you realise just how simple, and easy, it is to manage your own Pension, you will wonder why you didn't start years ago.
Get rid of your inhibitions and register with a DIY Pension Plan provider today. You'll be glad you did.
Take some time to read these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), chances are, they will answer your most burning concerns.
Answers to each question give you a broad, but thorough solution.
And each of these answers, if not thorough enough, will link you to other areas of the website that will offer you a more detailed explanation.
Here Are The Questions
1. Why should I fire my Pension Fund manager and go it alone?
2. Why would you want to manage your own Pension?
3. Have you any idea how much of a Pension Pot you'll need for a comfortable retirement?
4. But what investments are best if I'm going to dip my toes into a DIY Pension?
5. There are some myths about self investing. What are they and how can I avoid them?
6. What if I don't want to spend much time managing my Pension Plan, how can I still outperform the so-called professionals?
7. How can I map a value path to retirement riches?
8. How do I set up my own Pension Fund?
9. I've heard that most share investors lose money, how can I be sure I'm not one of them?
10. What skills do I need to be a successful Pension Plan manager?
11. Is it too late for Baby Boomers to manage their own Pension Pot?
12. Are there any simple strategies that will produce superior returns for my self-managed Pension Plan?
13. What "Tools of the Trade" will I need to succeed with my DIY Pension?
14. Are there any Stock Trading Books that will help me in my quest for a richer, and earlier retirement?
So there you have it.
14 questions that just about answer all you need to know about starting your own DIY Retirement Fund.
Don't waste any more time.
Choose a DIY Pension provider and get started TODAY!